Sunday, February 5, 2012

Getting Ready for the Super Bowl!

It's a beautiful day here in Southeastern Indiana. Just a couple of hours before the Super Bowl. GO Giants! I have all my food ready , so I can enjoy the game. I think it would be great for Eli to win in Peyton's stadium, since he can't play.
It was so great to wake up this morning to sunshine. It is the first day in awhile, that the sun shined on my day off.I spent the day here at Serenity Acres with my animals and preparing food.
All the animals enjoyed it too. The goats got to run and play and climb on their big rock, the horses and ponies got groomed and had apples for their treat. Today makes me anxious for Spring to get here. We have alot of work that needs to be done. There is always some project going on when you have a farm. Our next one is expanding our pasture, and that involves a lot of clearing.
I really don't have anything important to post. I just wanted to share my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment