Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Fence For The Ponies

We really know how to have fun here at Serenity Acres! We spent the day putting up a fence for the ponies. Needed to expand their grazing area. Poor little guys were slopping around in the mud. We have had an over abundance of rain here in Southeastern Indiana this year. Way over the average. I am not going to complain, at least it was about 50 degrees and no snow. I know these temperatures can't last forever, so I'll enjoy it while I can. Can't wait until tomorrow to see what Peanut and Popcorn do.Worked on the fence until dusk, so we didn't have time to turn them loose in there, besides the horses, and goats were carrying on. They knew it was time for their dinner. Heaven forbid  if it's a few minutes late! Of course, we hadn't ate all day, but they don't care about that. They are all so very spoiled!
Well wanted to share my day with you! Just another day on the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment