Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Goats!

These are pictures of  my goats here at Serenity Acres. The buff colored one in the picture by the rock is Cappy. She is a full size Nubian doe and she rules the roost! The other two are Pepe and Cinnamon Buns. Pepe is the brown an white one. He is a full size Nubian, but he is a small one. He is also a weather(but he doesn't know it). Cinnamon Buns is a Mini Nubian doe. I plan on breeding her next fall. She won't be old enough until then.
Goats are very smart animals. Sometimes too smart for their own good. They are also very mischievous and playful, especially Pepe. We get alot of pleasure out of these little ones. They love to play on that big rock shown in the picture with my Cappy. Goats love to climb.
Well I just wanted to share the pictures of all my little farm animals. You saw my four horses and these are my goats. Later I will share pictures of the ponies and my two Golden's and  my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment