Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goldberg And Adin

I have shared pictures of the horses and goats here at Serenity Acres> here are pictures of my 2 Golden's, Goldberg and Adin. Goldberg is a good old boy. We call him Pappy for short. I am not sure how old he is, but I rescued him about 10 years ago. If I had to guess, I would say he about 14. Adin just turned 4. I bought him when he was a puppy. I lost my Alex, another Golden, who was my baby. He died with a brain tumor at 12 years old. I cried daily for about 5 months, until my family talked me in to getting a puppy. Adin has  a different temparment than any other Golden I've ever had. He is very protective of the house and isn't as affectionate, only when he wants to be. He doesn't like to be groomed at all. Unlike Goldberg, he loves to be touched and made over, sometimes too much. I guess it is all in the breeding. I have had Golden's for many years and they all have different personalities, just like people.You just love them for who they are.

Well, these are my dogs. I will post pictures of the ponies and my cat Nemo later. I need to get some good pictures of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment