Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Welcome to Serenity Acres Farm

Serenity Acres farm is located in a small rural town in Southeastern, IN. We reside here with our 4 horses ,Pablo- a half Arabian gelding, Vision- a Polish Arabian mare, Mouse- a Tennesee Walker,and our latest horse, Azia, who is a black Arabian mare. We also have 2 ponies, Peanuts and Popcorn, and 3 goats, Cappy,Pepee, which are full size Nubians and Cinnamon Buns is a Mini Nubian. We also have 2 Golden Retrievers- Goldberg and Adin and a cat named Nemo.
I run a small country consignment store, called Abbey's Touch of Country. I sell  and consign handmade craft items, primitives, candles and much more. My future plans include, breeding Nubians and Mini Nubian goats, making handmade goat milk soaps and lotions.
This is just an introduction to our farm. In later posts, I will add pictures of our farm, animals, and my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment